Saturday, February 16, 2013

Heels...Heels...Heels!

WHAT WOULD THE WORLD BE WITHOUT THEM?


Most women may not share this love and obsession I have for high heels. But I believe the higher your heels are, the higher your self-confidence and status as a woman is. High heels are not the kind of shoes that you can get tired; there is always a new and improved trend for you to try.


I am a sucker for heels; I am definitely in love with them. You see it is like this: they are like the most wonderful pair of shoes to ever happen to this world. So what I have been doing is collect the best pictures of the best heels on earth, which I am going to share with you ladies! Heels are my little haven and I believe that after reading this blog this they will be yours


1 comment:

  1. They nice but I dont love or wear heels and my confidence it higher than you wuold imagine.

    ReplyDelete